I know I have disappeared for quite sometime now. A LOT has changed and has happened since I last posted but I wanted to update you all and let you know that I’m still doing a lot with beauty. (Click the picture above to check out what I’m up to!)
First off, I decided to create a Youtube Channel so if you want to follow me just subscribe at HERE and secondly, I apologize for my long lack in posting. I have decided that I’m not going to be blogging anymore or at least for now but that Youtube is enough for me to handle with work and school and eveything else.
I’m almost at my goal of reaching 300 subscribers so I’d love if you all can check it out, share my page ETC. I will be doing a giveaway as soon as I reach that goal of 300.
I hope you all are well! I love seeing all your blogs. It has been A LONG time since I’ve been on wordpress.
Here are the products that I’m currently using for my skin before bed. I’ve been pretty lucky as a teen and haven’t had to deal with major acne or breakouts. Every now and then, I do get a pimple and aside from some minor discoloration, I’ve been blessed with healthy, smooth skin. I don’t have any secret tips or tricks, I’ve just found products along the way that work well for me. Let me know if you have any questions about them! Also, if you click the links below the it will take you to purchasing the products online. Any of these three can be found at your local Target or Wal Mart.
So of course, I remove my make-up first with make-up remover wipes.
Then I start with Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Daily Scrub. ($6.99) I love this because it exfoliates my face. The rice proteins are like little micro beads and I rub this all around, almost like wearing a mask. I let it sit for a minute or two before washing it off.
Afterwards, I wash my face with Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser. ($6.49) This products is a great make-up remover/face wash if any of you are looking for a 2 in 1. I love it because it has been toning my face really well and makes it feel super smooth!
Then, after I dry my face, I finish with Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture -Combination Skin. ($9.99) This moisturizer is perfect for my combination skin! It keeps my face feeling soft all day! I also use this in the morning before I apply my make-up.
Do you have any favorite skin products? Share them below with me! Also don’t forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM
Happy Thursday everyone! I recently went to Sephora to pick up a new Anastasia Brow Wiz Pen but ended up buying more than anticipated. Am I the only one? Haha. I’m currently LOVING these four products seen above and I think they are necessary in everyone’s collection. All these products mentioned can be purchased online or in store!
(Left to Right)
1. Tarte’s Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation : I purchased this for $39 and I bought the shade “Medium Sand.” I have heard SO many great reviews about this product so I knew I had to try it for myself. I have used Tarte’s Tinted BB Cream for the past 6 months and I love it so that’s why I wasn’t hesitant in purchasing the full coverage foundation. The consistency of the two products are almost similar but they feel completely different on the face and the foundation does wonders. It truly lasts all day! I am set on this for my everyday face for the next few months if not forever.
2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer :I purchased this for $29 and the shade I bought was “Custard.” I always watch Ingrid Nilsen aka missglamorazzi on Youtube and this concealer is her GO-TO. It covers up so well and is definitely full coverage. This product lives by its name, “radiant” and “creamy!” It’s easy to glide on and pat in.
3. Benefit Cosmetic’s They’re Real! Mascara : I received this mini sample free from my reward points at Sephora! I am a mascara junkie for sure but I never bothered to try They’re Real! until I got this sample. I am absolutely in love with the brush of this product! It truly does volumize and lengthen every single piece of your lashes. I have a full review for this product that can be found here !
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz :I purchased this for $21 and the shade I bought was “Ebony.” This is my HOLY GRAIL. I love love love the brow wiz pen and I use it on a daily basis. It’s super easy to control and could easily create a bold or natural look.
I am so in love with all these products and have nothing but GOOD things to say about them. Have you tried any? Please let me know if you’d like a full review on any of these. Thanks for stoppin’ by! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and bloglovin’
I now understand the hype about Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real mascara! I got the mini size from my Sephora points last night and I’m in love! I could honestly just keep the brush and use it with cheaper mascaras Lol but I’ll honestly go back to get the full size. This picture isn’t doing the product justice but I highly recommend it to anyone! The brush gets a hold of Every piece of your lashes and that to me is the biggest reason why this product has amazing results. Only down fall is the cost.
Full Product Price: $23
Can be purchased at your local Sephora or Ulta.
My Eyes after one coat.
here’s the look I created using Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Pallete. Aside from the Naked Basics, this is the only other one I own. I love the colors and the combinations that can be created from it. I purchased mine for $52 online when it first released since it was out of stock in stores. I highly recommend this to anyone!
1. I used “Limit” on the lid,
2. “Nooner” to darken my crease
3. “Dark Side” on both my inner and outer V
4. “Trick” patted in the middle of my lid.
5. I used “Mugshot” to blend this all &
6. “Strange” under my brows.
Lashes are @maybelline The Rocket
Eye liner is #Revlon liquid liner & @ultabeauty gel eye liner in “blackout” also smudged my water line using “Black Heart” from the pallete
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Mine went by fast and now it’s officially spring break! Thank goodness! Anyway, this morning all my make-up and brushes were already packed up and ready to go home but I still had a lot of products left behind that I didnt use as much. I was able to come up with this quick, 15 minute make-up look for today that only required the products you see above! No brushes needed.
1. L’oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder
-Purchased at Target
-My shade: 324 Buff Beige
2. NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer
-Purchased online on NYX website
-My shade: 04 Beige
3. Maybelline Master Glaze
-Purchased at Target
-My shade: Make a Mauve 50
4. Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe
-Purchased at Target
-My shade: Black
5. Benefit Cosmetics Creamless Cream Shadow
-Purchased at Sephora
-My shade: Birthday suit
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
-Purchased at Sephora
-My shade: Ebony
I started off with concealing my under eyes with product #2 then I applied my foundation, product #1. Following that, I used product #5 and patted it all over my eye lids. Then I used product #4 to coat my lashes and product #6 to fill in my brows. Ending with product #3 to bring color to my face.
This look is super easy, achievable, natural and minimal even when you don’t have brushes. Hope this quick post helped you all!
Have a good weekend!
Dont forget to follow me on Instagram!!!